Martignetti Enterprises, Inc. offers highly competitive salary and benefits and is seeking highly motivated, self-starting individuals for the following positions:
Yard worker for Amesbury location
- Seeing motivated individual to join our operations
- Ideal candidate will have computer skills and will be trained to help customers
- Candidates MUST HAVE experience operating pneumatic forklifts, bobcats and front end loader
- Compensation commensurate with experience and references
Yard Worker (Woburn, MA)
Martignetti Enterprises, Inc., one of Greater Boston's leading retailers of masonry, hardscape and landscape supplies, is looking for a motivated professional to join our growing operation as a Yard Worker at our Woburn, MA location.
The ideal candidate will be service-oriented, team-oriented and hard working with the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure. Please note: This is a full-time, physically and mentally demanding position.
The Yard Worker will be expected to provide excellent customer service, maintain a clean and orderly yard and warehouse, load customer vehicles, prepare orders, load our delivery trucks and unload supply trucks. The Yard Worker will report to the Yard Manager.
- Knowledge of masonry, hardscape and landscape products.
- Experience in a warehouse setting.
- Experience operating a fork truck and various types of loaders safely and efficiently.
- Ability to work Saturdays during peak season.
- Ability to read, write and speak English well enough to communicate with our customers and fellow workers.
If you are a hard-working and punctual individual, have what we're looking for and would like to join our winning team, please email your resume or work history information to email@example.com. Please include at least three work related references. No calls please.
Part-time truck driver (Woburn)
Building supply North of Boston seeks on a part-time basis a high energy, personable professional driver to make deliveries and pick-ups. The driver will also be required to perform other duties as assigned such as helping customers in the yard, unloading delivery trucks, general clean-up of facilities, assisting mechanic with truck and equipment maintenance, etc. This will start as a PART TIME position but may grow into a fulltime position.
- CDL Class B driver with air brake endorsement
- Clean driving record (RMV printout required)
- D.O.T. Medical Card
- Ability to multi-task and lift heavy weights
- Ability to work Saturdays as needed
Employment is contingent upon driver candidate passing a drug test and background check. Experience operating a Moffett or equivalent truck mounted forklift is required. Working knowledge of masonry and hardscape materials is preferred.
Candidate must possess strong communication and customer service skills and a proven ability to complete assigned tasks quickly and accurately.Compensation: $15-16/hr depending on experience, references and ability to help with mechanical maintenance and repairs.
Please email your resume or work history information to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Inside Sales / Counter and phone sales
Primary responsibility will be to generate sales from walk-in and phone customers. Duties include staffing the sales counter, processing sales, answering phones and responding to customer inquiries.
We are looking for motivated and reliable individuals with excellent communication and computer skills. Willing to train, however a basic knowledge of masonry and hardscaping products is preferred. Proven track record of working in a fast-paced, retail environment required. Working on a Saturday is a must. Only dependable, punctual, and well-organized individuals with attention to detail need apply.
Please fax resumes to:
29 High Street
Woburn, MA 01801